COMFORTGEL BLUE NASAL MASK
ComfortGel nasal mask provides a high level of fit and comfort from the moment you slip it on.
This gel mask combines premium comfort features with a host of innovations. With the ComfortGel, it’s easier to get the right fit the first time – even on hard-to-fit patients.
Establishing a good seal and comfortable fit is a critical part of successful long-term therapy. The ComfortGel provides both for men and women wearers. We’ve paired our proprietary blue gel with a proven dual-layer cushion design for an unparalleled seal. The adjustable StabilitySelector simplifies fitting and optimizes seal, while the premium headgear with convenient ball-and-socket headgear attachments makes it easy to remove the mask.
- One-size-fits-most premium headgear with EZ Peel tabs adjusts easily in four places for a secure, custom fit.
- Silicone Comfort Flap improves seal and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- New generation gel technology cushion is soft and conforms to patient’s face for added comfort.
- Ball-and-socket headgear attachments enable free movement and easy mask removal.
- Premium forehead pad improves comfort and fit.
- StabilitySelector raises and lowers for proper mask angle, seal, and fit.
- Angled exhalation micro ports assure quiet operation and redirect air away from a bed partner.
- Two 360º swivels allow tubing to move more freely.
- Product name and part number are included on faceplate for easy identification.
- Sizes and System One Resistance Control settings are printed on bottom of cushion.
- Premium blue gel forms effective seal: Works together with the thin, form-fitting outer silicone membrane to create an effective, self-adjusting seal.
- Not only does our blue gel provide extra stability, it is thinner and lighter than ever before.
- Premium forehead pad improves comfort and fit: This redesigned forehead cushion reduces pressure points for a more comfortable experience.
- Premium headgear makes fitting and adjustment a snap: Our one-size-fits-most headgear has EZ Peel tabs and ball-and-socket attachment. It adjusts easily in four places for a secure, custom fit.
- Latex free for sensitive patients
- Resistance Control for optimum PAP therapy: ComfortGel Blue was designed to take full advantage of the Philips Respironics System One Resistance Control.
- Working together, the device recognizes when adjustments in therapy are required and carries out these adjustments.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
COMFORTGEL BLUE NASAL MASKManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (972) 714-0014
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.